The Face Behind B.E.
Hailey Cook: Owner/Esthetician
Hailey is a young, and passionate, North Carolina Board Certified Esthetician, Permanent Makeup Technician and Certified Lash Extension Specialist. After attending Western Carolina University where she majored in Entrepreneurship and Marketing and pursued an extensive athletic career, she decided to pursue her long-term interest in skincare. Hailey went on to find a mentor in the field (Gale Barnett) while attending and graduating from the Esthetics program at AB-Tech in Asheville.
Upon graduation from Ab-Tech, Hailey spent a few months continuing her education under Gale Barnett, a very well-established Esthetician and the former owner of Bel Esprit skincare and cosmetics.Gale's decision to retire in 2019, led Hailey to the ultimate decision of purchasing Bel Esprit from her.
Through Hailey's EYES:
“I feel fortunate to have a profession that I truly enjoy whether it is a treatment that helps a client relax or a treatment that gives some much needed confidence.I strive to give my clients the best experience and personal attention with all the procedures I perform. I wish to keep learning new techniques and information I can share with my clients, in order to provide as much skincare benefits for the clients as possible and allow them to experience a service that is truly unique and precisely fitted to the client's needs. I truly enjoy and love helping my clients enhance their appearance so they can always put their best face forward. There is no greater satisfaction than knowing I’ve helped a client achieve far more than what they were hoping for.”
POLICIES AT BEL ESPRIT
• Hours are by appointment only.
• A 24-hour cancellation notice is required to avoid a full service fee. Arriving promptly on time for your appointment will ensure you receive the full time for your service.
• We ask that you arrive on time for your appointment, a late arrival will result in an abbreviated service.
• Please have cell phones turned off or placed on silent mode for respect of all our clients.
• Gift Certificates are available and do have an expiration date.
• We offer store front parking.
• General tipping guidelines are 10% to 20% based on how pleased you are with your service. Tipping is never expected but always appreciated.
• We maintain a quiet, relaxing atmosphere, we cannot accommodate a space for children to play, therefore we ask that you make prior arrangements for child care.
Enjoying your experience at Bel Esprit is very important to us…we ask if you are happy with your service, please tell others, if not, please tell us.